We are thrilled to announce that we are Education Resources Awards finalists 2021!
To be shortlisted for this award is a fantastic achievement for SchoolExams. This is a further testament to the effectiveness of our Smarter Learning, Better Grades approach.
What are the Education Resources Awards?
The Education Resources Awards highlight the quality and diversity of educational products and resources, excellent educational establishments, and the most dedicated members of the teaching profession and supplier industry. SchoolExams is delighted to have received this nomination. Certainly, featuring as finalists amongst some other fantastic educational providers has been a real honour.
How are SchoolExams Education Resources Awards finalists?
We underwent a rigorous interview process!
- This included some extensive interviews with industry experts and 2 rounds of judging.
- As a result, our platform was shortlisted.
- This means that SchoolExams are now Education Resource Awards finalists in the brand new category of Secondary Resource (ICT)!
Why are SchoolExams finalists?
Great question! Don’t worry we have even better answers…
- SchoolExams is the only way to get video tuition from top examiners.
- Likewise, our platform is proven to improve grades by 31.7% on average in just 6 weeks! Not bad, eh?
- We have an extensive range of teacher tools including ‘assignments’ tools. Teachers can set homework and classwork assignments for whole classes or as targeted focus groups. The platform is ideal to support both in class and home learning.
- Over 1350 bite-size tutorials in English and Maths for KS2 and GCSE.
Also, it’s not just us that thinks our platforms great!
Here’s what one of our teachers using our platform had to say about SchoolExams:
“Having taught in the primary sector for a number of years, I have always found looking for reliable, content driven educational websites that my older students can use at home very difficult to come by. With SchoolOnline, I have found that dream resource.”
What next for SchoolExams?
- Despite the fact we did not win the overall title in the Secondary Resource ICT category we are so pleased that we are finalists!
- Moreover, this is a great step for the company towards our mission to make top quality video tuition in the core subjects of English and Maths accessible for all.
- We will be continuing to provide expert video tuition for GCSE and KS2 students across the country.
SchoolExams also has a number of fantastic initiatives that we are currently working on. These initiatives are furthering our aim of levelling the playing field and ensuring all students have access to high quality English and Maths resources.
Here’s just a snapshot of what we are currently working on:
- Our Pay It Forward Campaign.
- One4One initiative with Tesco Clubcard.
- Recently, we have also started our partnership with Charlton Athletic Community Trust and their community hubs.
- In addition, we have ongoing staff discount schemes with John Lewis Partnership, Tesco, Vodafone and many more corporate partners.
PLUS, we have even more very exciting things coming up… but we can’t tell you about those just yet!
Make sure to follow us on twitter to keep up to date with all things SchoolExams. Just click the icon to take you to our page and don’t forget to hit follow!