What makes our Maths and English content unique?
- Our Maths tutorials are an internet first.
- Question by question animated video solutions to past papers.
- Taught by a teacher who sets and marks GCSE exam papers.
- Understand where the marks are awarded, score 100%.
- Can be viewed on desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Over 90 minutes of video content per GCSE paper.
- SchoolExams.co.uk's English material is unique.
- Written by former KS2, 11+ and GCSE examiners.
- Reveals the secrets to exam success by explaining how students are being assessed, and what skills they require to give the perfect answers.
I am a qualified teacher of Mathematics and have taught all ages and abilities. I have a degree in Mathematics. I am presently working at the University of Surrey in the International Study Centre.
I have been marking exam papers for EDEXCEL, for a number of years, which has given me a wide experience of what is required for success at exams.
I am a University of Southampton graduate with an honours degree in Mathematics and I am a qualified teacher.
I have mentored students for SATs, GCSE and A level Mathematics examinations.
I currently teach a course at the University of Surrey which covers topics from the A level Mathematics and Further Pure Mathematics syllabuses.
Marian is an experienced English specialist and retired head teacher with extensive experience in the teaching and assessment of English at KS2 and KS3. She has held a number of senior assessment roles at national level for KS2 and KS3 English and has contributed to the development of national test materials.
Keith is an experienced English specialist with extensive experience in the teaching and assessment of English at KS2, KS3 and KS4. He has held a number of senior assessment roles at national level for KS3 and for GCSE English and has contributed to the development of national test materials and GCSE papers.